San Diego Comic-Con 2019 is almost upon us, and this year's nerd prom is shaping up to be the most exciting one yet for DC fans. With Warner Bros. and DC joining forces to create a more than 6,500 square foot mega-booth (#4545, to be exact, located near Artists’ Alley), attendees can expect all sorts of suprises. But there's some info we can share with you right now to help you plan your Comic-Con experience!
For starters, the booth will feature an Arkham Asylum Activation exploring the world of DC Universe's upcoming original animated series 'Harley Quinn' (featuring the voice of Kaley Cuoco in the title role). Prepare yourself for an immersive, interactive glimpse of the eagerly awaited show.
And since this year marks Batman's 80th anniversary, the booth will also host an array of original costumes and props from director Christopher Nolan's 'The Dark Knight Trilogy,' arguably the most beloved Batman film series of all time. Fans will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with such icons as Ra’s al Ghul, Scarecrow, Bane, Catwoman, and Christian Bale's Batman. Get ready for some quality photo ops!
Of course, since we'd be nowhere without our beloved members, DC Universe has a number of exclusive, members-only experiences and giveways planned for Comic-Con 2019. chief among these is a private brunch on a yacht and a members-only signing with DC Co-Publisher and superstar artist Jim Lee. Visit the booth's DC Universe Redemption Area for more info on these events.
Plus, current members will be able to pick up a different print based on one of DC Universe's original series every day of the con in the Redemption Area. While those who purchase an annual membership onsite or online during the convention will score themselves a gift set of four exclusive, limited-edition, landmark comic book issues, each sporting an all-new variant cover.
For more on exclusive DC Universe member events and benefits, click here.
Last but by no means least, there will be DOZENS of booth signings during the convention, featuring the stars of Warner Bros. films and TV shows as well as almost 50 DC Comics artists and writers. Here's the current signing schedule (with additional signing times to be posted at the booth). We're proud to say it features such DC Universe favorites as 'Titans', 'Doom Patrol', and 'Young Justice'...
- THURSDAY, JULY 18, 2019
- 10:00–11:00 a.m. 'IT: Chapter Two'
- 11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m. Todd McFarlane
- 1:00–2:00 p.m. Greg Capullo
- 2:00–2:45 p.m. 'Teen Titans GO!'
- 2:45–3:30 p.m. 'His Dark Materials'
- 3:35–4:05 p.m. 'The Banana Splits Movie'
- 3:35–4:05 p.m. 'Critters Attack!'
- 4:00–5:00 p.m. Tom King & Mitch Gerads
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair
- FRIDAY, JULY 19, 2019
- 10:00–10:45 a.m. 'The 100'
- 10:30–11:15 a.m. 'Legacies'
- 11:15 a.m.–12:00 p.m. 'DC Super Hero Girls'
- 12:00–1:00 p.m. Tom King, Mitch Gerads & Nick Derington
- 1:00–1:45 p.m. 'Krypton'
- 1:15–2:00 p.m. 'Pennyworth'
- 2:00–3:00 p.m. Frank Miller, John Romita, Jr., Danny Miki & Alex Sinclair
- 2:15–3:00 p.m. 'Veronica Mars'
- 3:30–4:30 p.m. 'Game of Thrones'
- 4:30–5:15 p.m. 'DC’s Legends of Tomorrow'
- 4:30–5:30 p.m. Jim Lee, Scott Williams & Alex Sinclair
- 5:45–6:45 p.m. 'Rooster Teeth RWBY'
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
- SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019
- 10:00–10:45 a.m. 'Doom Patrol'
- 11:45 a.m.–12:30 p.m. 'Westworld'
- 12:30–1:15 p.m. 'Titans'
- 1:15–2:15 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
- 2:15–3:00 p.m. 'Arrow'
- 2:45–3:30 p.m. 'Batwoman'
- 3:00–3:45 p.m. 'Supergirl'
- 3:45–4:30 p.m. 'Black Lightning'
- 4:30–5:15 p.m. 'The Flash'
- 5:45–6:30 p.m. 'Young Justice'
- 6:00–7:00 p.m. Tom King & Mitch Gerads
- SUNDAY, JULY 21, 2019
- 12:00–12:45 p.m. 'Supernatural'
- 12:45–1:30 p.m. Greg Capullo & Scott Snyder
- 2:00–2:45 p.m. 'Riverdale'
- 3:00–4:00 p.m. Tom King
Note that wristbands are required for all signings at the booth. For more info on Comic-Con’s ticket drawing/wristband distribution procedure, visit https://comic-con.org/cci/exclusive-signings-faq.
Be sure to keep checking our News page throughout the con, as we'll be reporting on the event as it unfolds in San Diego. And don't forget to follow DC Universe on such social media networks as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for more round-the-clock coverage.
What part of Comic-Con are you most looking forward to this year? Let us know in our Community!